- Random House sued ME; not the other way around.
- Random House filed suit to silence the facts I was posting on the web.
- There has been NO trial on the facts, only the Random House effort to prevent a trial.
- The only sworn statements made under penalty of perjury are affidavits from me and my experts, nothing from RH.
- The judge refused to consider any expert analysis.
- Despite suing me first, Random House & Sony UNsuccessfully demanded that I pay the $310,000 in legal fees they spent to sue me.
- Contrary to the Random House spin, I am not alleging plagiarism of general issues, but of several hundred very specific ones.
- This is not about money. Anything I win goes to charity.
Legal filings and the expert witness reports are HERE
I have a second blog, Writopia
which focuses on Dan Brown's pattern of falsehoods
and embellishment of his personal achievements.