PLEASE READ THESE FACTS FIRST:
- Random House sued ME; not the other way around.
- Random House filed suit to silence the facts I was posting on the web.
- There has been NO trial on the facts, only the Random House effort to prevent a trial.
- The only sworn statements made under penalty of perjury are affidavits from me and my experts, nothing from RH.
- The judge refused to consider any expert analysis.
- Despite suing me first, Random House & Sony UNsuccessfully demanded that I pay the $310,000 in legal fees they spent to sue me.
- Contrary to the Random House spin, I am not alleging plagiarism of general issues, but of several hundred very specific ones.
- This is not about money. Anything I win goes to charity.
Legal filings and the expert witness reports are HERE
I have a second blog, Writopia
which focuses on Dan Brown's pattern of falsehoods
and embellishment of his personal achievements.
Yet Another Plagiarism Suit Against Brown
Brown faces second plagiarism claim
This one in Russia:"Dr Mikhail Anikin has claimed that Brown has plagiarised his book, Leonardo Da Vinci: Theology In Paint. This book, published in 2000, puts forward the theory that the famed Mona Lisa painting was in fact an allegory for the Christian church, an idea used by Brown in his smash-hit novel."
Good luck. Ideas are not protected. Just the expression.