PLEASE READ THESE FACTS FIRST:
- Random House sued ME; not the other way around.
- Random House filed suit to silence the facts I was posting on the web.
- There has been NO trial on the facts, only the Random House effort to prevent a trial.
- The only sworn statements made under penalty of perjury are affidavits from me and my experts, nothing from RH.
- The judge refused to consider any expert analysis.
- Despite suing me first, Random House & Sony UNsuccessfully demanded that I pay the $310,000 in legal fees they spent to sue me.
- Contrary to the Random House spin, I am not alleging plagiarism of general issues, but of several hundred very specific ones.
- This is not about money. Anything I win goes to charity.
Legal filings and the expert witness reports are HERE
I have a second blog, Writopia
which focuses on Dan Brown's pattern of falsehoods
and embellishment of his personal achievements.
No Comment Needed
From Dan Brown's witness statement
(points 67, 68)"I did receive numerous offers for the film rights to Angels & Demons, but I turned them down as they were not enough money and not with major studios.
"This was not an easy time financially. I remember that we were forced to literally sell books out of our car at low profile publishing events."