PLEASE READ THESE FACTS FIRST:

  • Random House sued ME; not the other way around.
  • Random House filed suit to silence the facts I was posting on the web.
  • There has been NO trial on the facts, only the Random House effort to prevent a trial.
  • NO expert testimony was allowed despite three international plagiarism experts who were willing to testif that it existed.
  • The only sworn statements made under penalty of perjury are affidavits from me and my experts, nothing from RH.
  • The judge refused to consider any expert analysis.
  • Despite suing me first, Random House & Sony UNsuccessfully demanded that I pay the $310,000 in legal fees they spent to sue me.
  • Contrary to the Random House spin, I am not alleging plagiarism of general issues, but of several hundred very specific ones.
  • This is not about money. Anything I win goes to charity.

Legal filings and the expert witness reports are HERE

I have a second blog, Writopia
which focuses on Dan Brown's pattern of falsehoods
and embellishment of his personal achievements.


Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Birthday, Leonardo!

A day late! (Sorry dude). Good details here.

Below are some of the photos taken in 1981 when I researched material for The Da Vinci Legacy.




Lewis Perdue, 1981, inside Leonardo's home in Vinci, click here for larger picture






1981, Leonardo Da Vinci Museum, Milano, click here for larger picture




1981, Leonardo's Last Supper, before restoration, click here for larger picture

3 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

It's pretty cool stuff. A long time on the Da Vinci beat.

Tue Apr 18, 05:08:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Lewis Perdue said...

Yes, I have a lot more that I will be posting.

It shows that i actually DID the primary research that Brown claimed to have done and which the London court exposed as a lie.

Regardless of how my court case turns out, people can see that the facts and the truth are on my side.

Tue Apr 18, 05:29:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Mark said...

Well he went to Spain with the glee club, and to Rome he says.

Wed Apr 19, 04:42:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home