PLEASE READ THESE FACTS FIRST:

  • Random House sued ME; not the other way around.
  • Random House filed suit to silence the facts I was posting on the web.
  • There has been NO trial on the facts, only the Random House effort to prevent a trial.
  • NO expert testimony was allowed despite three international plagiarism experts who were willing to testif that it existed.
  • The only sworn statements made under penalty of perjury are affidavits from me and my experts, nothing from RH.
  • The judge refused to consider any expert analysis.
  • Despite suing me first, Random House & Sony UNsuccessfully demanded that I pay the $310,000 in legal fees they spent to sue me.
  • Contrary to the Random House spin, I am not alleging plagiarism of general issues, but of several hundred very specific ones.
  • This is not about money. Anything I win goes to charity.

Legal filings and the expert witness reports are HERE

I have a second blog, Writopia
which focuses on Dan Brown's pattern of falsehoods
and embellishment of his personal achievements.


Saturday, August 27, 2005

Military Documents Verify More of Perfect Killer's Factual Premise

Pardon this break from lawsuit matters, but some very exciting things have been happening with my new novel, Perfect Killer (whch comes out in September). PK is the fourth time I have written fiction that has turned out to be true.

As I explained on the Perfect Killer web site, one of the three main threads of PK involves a secret military program designed to turn the average soldier into the fighting equivalent of special forces.

As I explained in a Perfect Killer blog post today, military documents have verified not only my basic premise, but are showing that even more of my "fiction" is atually true.

Some the documents are heavy reading, but the 27 military documents obtained under the Freedom of Information Act, confirm that Perfect Killer's premise -- the military's secret development of a drug that can turn the average soldier into the equivalent of special forces -- is far, far more NON-fiction than I ever thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home