Another "Lay Reader" Weighs In On Plagiarism
Read the whole post.
"Perdue's claim was not objectively unreasonable, and there was no evidence that Perdue pursued his claims with an improper motive and/or in bad faith."
-- U.S. District Court Judge George Daniels.
- Random House sued ME; not the other way around.
- Random House filed suit to silence the facts I was posting on the web.
- There has been NO trial on the facts, only the Random House effort to prevent a trial.
- The only sworn statements made under penalty of perjury are affidavits from me and my experts, nothing from RH.
- The judge refused to consider any expert analysis.
- Despite suing me first, Random House & Sony UNsuccessfully demanded that I pay the $310,000 in legal fees they spent to sue me.
- Contrary to the Random House spin, I am not alleging plagiarism of general issues, but of several hundred very specific ones.
- This is not about money. Anything I win goes to charity.
I have a second blog, Writopia
which focuses on Dan Brown's pattern of falsehoods
and embellishment of his personal achievements.