PLEASE READ THESE FACTS FIRST:

  • Random House sued ME; not the other way around.
  • Random House filed suit to silence the facts I was posting on the web.
  • There has been NO trial on the facts, only the Random House effort to prevent a trial.
  • NO expert testimony was allowed despite three international plagiarism experts who were willing to testif that it existed.
  • The only sworn statements made under penalty of perjury are affidavits from me and my experts, nothing from RH.
  • The judge refused to consider any expert analysis.
  • Despite suing me first, Random House & Sony UNsuccessfully demanded that I pay the $310,000 in legal fees they spent to sue me.
  • Contrary to the Random House spin, I am not alleging plagiarism of general issues, but of several hundred very specific ones.
  • This is not about money. Anything I win goes to charity.

Legal filings and the expert witness reports are HERE

I have a second blog, Writopia
which focuses on Dan Brown's pattern of falsehoods
and embellishment of his personal achievements.


Thursday, September 28, 2006

Secret Service confirms that Dan Brown is a non-truth teller

Back on May 20, 2005, I blogged a Writopia piece called "Sanitizing Digital Fortress" in which I reported that there seemed to be no confirmation of Dan's statement that Digital Fortress had -- as Dan claimed -- been inspired by a 1995 Secret Service raid at Philips-Exeter. Well, of course, Dan's Acolytes (and the MSM) just didn't want to look at THOSE facts ... and thus proclaimed me guilty of making up vicious lies about him.

Seth Mnookin, being the only journalist willing to do his homework, filed a Freedom of Information Request with the Secret Service to see if a raid ever took place.

Nope.

No raid. And no raid anywhere else early enough to serve as "inspiration."

Read the whole story (which you won't get from the NYTimes or other MSM) here: Secret Service confirms that Dan Brown is a non-truth teller.

1 Comments:

Blogger AurĂ©lien said...

Sorry i continue with the same idea cause you have to know, Da vinci code is not a novel, it's plagiarism of Lewis Perdue and a vendetta against me, Aurelien Habans, and Brown is not a writer, he's an ethics'cop, and I probably know the man behind that who has a very very big sense of DEONTOLOGY , as his jew friend who is used to advise "ethically" advertising executives in France. They have probably used the jew spying network to collect all these datas from my life, that cover the story. Deontology, it's all a story !!! I have never been anti-Semite; my only sin is to have used the private address I couldn't avoid to know, of a franco-colombian girl to send her love-letters cause I 'd fallen in love with her dramatically. I f you want to deepen the inquiry about why the DVC has been written, you can mail me and I'll try to give you complete informations. Then, one should read the title like that : DA VICHY CODE. But in Colombia, there 's a lot of illegal traffics, and who benefits from the crime ?
I maintain nothing, i just have deep doubts...

Sat Nov 10, 06:20:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home